- Expert Witness in criminal and civil trials on police procedures and drug
enforcement related matters including use of force/deadly force, avoiding deadly force, arrest tactics, informant handling,
money laundering, drug identification, drugs in the work place and investigative techniques. Expert in Military Affairs and
Uniformed Code of Military Justice.
- Conducts low cost 3-day training events: Drug Unit Supervisors Course; Drug Unit
Investigators Course; Informant Management, and Conspiracy Investigations with comprehensive overviews on Terrorism, Drugs
and Gangs. Ask for the class syllabuses.
- Conducts comprehensive evaluations of discovery material for both plaintiffs
and defendants. Provides written report of findings.
- Performs comprehensive terrorism threat assessments for your
city, company, or major event.
- Will train your employees on how to detect drugs in the workplace.
on his experiences with terrorism while stationed in Pakistan, drug enforcement topics including drug legalization, drugs
in the work place, "War on Drugs," and the "Global War on Terrorism," and other topics of interest.
Matter Expert on Counter-Drug and Counter-Terrorism operations, including the nexus between drugs and terrorism. Also, undercover
and surveillance operations and informant management.
- Consultant to domestic and foreign law enforcement agencies
in the drug enforcement and terrorism arenas.
- Consultant to the motion picture and television industries on law enforcement
- Will assemble team of drug enforcement experts for your special training needs.
Greg's area of expertise covers the entire law enforcement spectrum. He is a qualified
expert witness who will thoroughly review discovery material and provide you with a written analysis of cases for both criminal
and civil matters. His specific areas of expertise include the management of informants, use of force, arrest procedures,
drug raid planning and execution, undercover operations, surveillance, money laundering, drug identification, clandestine
laboratories, and police investigative procedures, to name a few.
additional information pertaining to these and other services, as well as fee schedules, please contact him direct, seven
days a week, at (831) 920-7367 or email:firstname.lastname@example.org You will receive an immediately response to your inquiry. The initial telephone consultation is free of charge.